It's been said that after a nuclear war, all that will be left are cockroaches and a production team making a film about them. How ever-resilient production is adapting to the lockdown.
In this episode:
Producers Flo Clive and Paris Palmer talk about how to keep making great work despite the lockdown.
How hard has production been hit?
- The agency view
- The freelancer view
What are the lockdown regulations for producers?
- Government regulations
- Agency policy
- Safety first
What type of work is getting done?
- Adaptations and reworking
- Home studios
- Post production's defining moment
- Pro bono
The future is documentary style shooting
- Self shooting
- Remote directing
The importance of continuing to invest in marketing through a crisis
- Helping clients get back on the horse
- The need for contingency and understanding
Good work that's getting made
- Tesco Food Love Stories
- Ohio Department Of Health PSA
- Lucozade and Anthony Joshua
- Joe Wicks' PE Lesson feat. George Ezra
How brands should react to the crisis
- Deeds not words
- Can-do attitude
- Power of the people
- Quality vs quantity
- Don't be silent
- Do good things